The ABCs of Life

Essays and thoughts on life as I know it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kauai then - now Rockaway Beach, MO, Hawaii

For twenty years I worked in Opera... first as a technician, scenic artist, costume maker, then in stage management and production, finally settling into directing as my career. I started at the Santa Fe Opera in the summer of 1971 and worked in Europe, Canada, the United States and stayed on staff at the Metropolitan Opera for 12 years. I then went back into art and design and started my own independent design and communication business. My dog and cat, birds and garden all keep me happy while I write and design.

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Leaping forward to August 7, 2010

I have SO much to share since my last post...2 years and 8 months later...

I completed two levels of Healing Touch, found my life mate, he and I married August 13, 2009.

Where shall I begin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home