The ABCs of Life

Essays and thoughts on life as I know it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kauai then - now Rockaway Beach, MO, Hawaii

For twenty years I worked in Opera... first as a technician, scenic artist, costume maker, then in stage management and production, finally settling into directing as my career. I started at the Santa Fe Opera in the summer of 1971 and worked in Europe, Canada, the United States and stayed on staff at the Metropolitan Opera for 12 years. I then went back into art and design and started my own independent design and communication business. My dog and cat, birds and garden all keep me happy while I write and design.

Monday, August 01, 2005

The ABCs of Life ... I am writing a book with that working title and once I have the manuscript completed I will start posting it here. There are 26 parts to it…with each letter of the alphabet evoking a thought.

I bought a kit on how to illuminate letters and will start creating the art work for the book in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home